- 60 €
- Per Person
Item added to Quote!
FC Barca Tickets
Barcelona and football, football and Barcelona, these two words are almost one and the same. Over the last ten years Barcelona has become home to the World best football. It’s impossible for football fans to come to Barcelona without paying homage to the mightiest and most powerful football team on the planet. While you can play it yourself with our football pitch hire or our hilarious Barcelona bubble football, it's always going to be amazing to watch the pros.
So what if we told you that we could organize for your group to go to Camp Nou and actually watch Barcelona FC play? We imagine you’d be pretty excited, so let’s talk you through how we can go about that.
So what do the millionaire football players of FC Barcelona and us have in common? We all know that how you arrive to an event is one of the most important parts of any special trip or party. So we will take care of organising your transportation to ensure your private, corporate or school group arrives safely, happily and most importantly, stylishly.
La Liga -- Calendar 2018-2019
- Alaves 18-19/AUG -- from 110€ per ticket
- SD Huesca 1-2/SEP -- from 90€ per ticket
- Girona 22-23/SEP -- from 110€ per ticket
- Athletic Bilbao 29-30/SEP -- from 110€ per ticket
- Sevilla 20-21/OCT -- from 110€ per ticket
- Real Madrid 27-28/OCT -- from 550€ per ticket
- Betis 10-11/NOV -- from 90€ per ticket
- Villareal 1-2/DEC -- from 90€ per ticket
- Celta Vigo 22-23/DEC -- from 70€ per ticket
- SD Eibar 12-13/JAN -- from 70€ per ticket
- CD Leganes 19-20/JAN -- from 70€ per ticket
- Valencia 2-3/FEB -- from 110€ per ticket
- Real Valladolid 16-17/FEB -- from 70€ per ticket
- Rayo Vallecano 9-10/MAR -- from 85€ per ticket
- RCD Espanyol 30-31/MAR -- from 90€ per ticket
- Atletico Madrid 6-7/APR -- from 250€ per ticket
- Real Sociedad 20-21/APR -- from 100€ per ticket
- Levante UD 27-28/APR -- from 100€ per ticket
- Getafe 11-12/MAY -- from 400€ per ticket
Arriving at Camp Nou In Style
For smaller groups we can pick you up in our luxurious stretch limousine. Travel in comfort and style, the VIP way and start your Barcelona FC evening with a little bling bling. The footballers way!
For larger groups we can organise private coaches to get you to Barcelona’s Camp Nou feeling relaxed, stress-free all with zero hassle. Your private transfer is the most seamless way to transport your group in the simplest, most relaxed and indulged way possible.
Or perhaps you really want to ramp up the fun factor of your Barcelona FC night by travelling to the stadium in the wildest transport in Barcelona- our fabulous ‘Party Bus’. Pump up the music, pour yourselves a drink and get yourselves in the mood for a night fit for football royalty.
Maybe sophistication is more your groups thing and you’re looking for chic and stylish, then our chauffeur driven luxury cars will most certainly be the option for you.
So Back to Barcelona FC
Once your group has arrived at Barcelona FC you won’t fail but be wowed by the impressive stadium and overwhelming sensation that you are at the heart of the football World. The sheer scale of the stadium means its can host a staggering 100,000 fans and is the largest in Europe and third largest in the world.
Needing no introduction, Barcelona FC brings people from all over the world to witness to the Worlds top football team work their magic on the football field. Each year brings victory after victory after victory for our beloved Barcelona FC and this year shows no signs of being any different.
Barcelona FC Match- A ‘Bucket List’ Experience
Whether your group are avid football fans, who live, eat and breathe the game or whether your group has never been to a football game in their lives, a visit to Barcelona’s Camp Nou really is a once in a lifetime experience that shouldn’t be missed. The excitement of the stadium and the atmosphere that comes with seeing the Worlds best football team is an experience your group will never forget.
We will take care of all the details, your transportation, tickets and administration and you will also have a multilingual guide to look after you throughout the evening. We can then organise an evening dinner for your group after the game. There are places that we can organise close to the football ground or we can whizz you back into the city for a dinner venue more to your liking.
If your group are all about the football, then why not let us organise for your group to take a tour of the football ground? Although tours are not available on match days, we can organise a tour for your group the day before the match so your group can get suitably excited for the big match ahead.
With Barcelona FC showing no signs of being knocked off their Number 1 position in the Football World, now is such an exciting time to come and watch them work their magic and experience the amazing atmosphere of Barcelona’s Camp Nou stadium.
Contact our team today to find out more about our FC Barca Experience: email@example.com or 0034 935 008 226
Info at a glance
- Match Tickets
- Tickets delivered to your hotel
- Tickets delivered to your hotel
- The price of match tickets depends on both the seating location and the visiting teams, please contct us for a free quote : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exact day and time of the game to be confirmed between 10-15 days before the game. It can be either Saturday or Sunday. Games during
the week can be Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- For Champions League and Copa del Rey tickets please ask price and availibility at email@example.com