- 90 €
- Per Person
Item added to Quote!
Costa Brava Tour & Sailing Experience
A fantastic journey to discover the famous Costa Brava landscape, its beaches, and the natural areas like the cape of Cap de Creus.
Discover the Costa Brava across its different aspects: nature, culture & gastronomy.
Your trip will finish with one of the best views of Catalonia from the monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes.
- Departure from Barcelona heading for Cadaqués and Port Lligat.
- From Port Lligat enjoy the amazing sailing to the “Cap de Creus” Natural Park.
- Visit the magical town of Cadaqués: visit and lunchtime.
- Visit the Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery and enjoy the astonishing Mediterranean coastline view from the mountain lookout.
- Return to Barcelona.
Please contact us for your personalised quote based on the number in your group: email@example.com
Info at a glance
- Transportation in luxury van
- Visit to Cadaqués and Port Lligat
- Sailing along Cap de Creus
- Visit to Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery
Optional extra: Lunch in Casa Anita restaurant or Fisherman lunch experience: enjoy seafood lunch from the morning catch, cooked by local fisherman.
Pickup and drop from your Accomodation
Departure at 8:00 am
(July and august at 7:00am)
Gabrielle Storey - Facebook review
I had an incredible experience working with Barcelona Tours. My study abroad program was visiting Barcelona for the week and looking to take a Flamenco class. Barcelona Tours coordinated and organized a Flamenco class (teacher, location, everything) for all 40+ of us college students. It was an incredible and very fun way to experience the culture of Barcelona. Barcelona Tours were very accommodating and timely with communication (via email and phone). Not only was it a great experience overall, but it was a very reasonable price. Thank you, Barcelona Tour, for helping make our Barcelona trip unforgettable!