- 22 €
- Per Person
Item added to Quote!
Barcelona Group Bike Tour
Explore Barcelona in a healthy and eco-friendly way. Sign up for an unforgettable bike tour through Barcelona. Our expert English speaking guides will walk you through the city whilst explaining its rich history, architecture and iconic locations in a greatly detailed and entertaining way. It is a chance to enjoy the unique architecture and the stunning views whilst enjoying the warm weather and fresh air. Travelling by bike will enable you to see much more than on foot, whilst also allowing you to access places which cannot be accessed by a tour bus. During breaks to rest your legs, you will learn about the fascinating history of the city. Our professional guides will also advise you on the must-see-and-do´s during your stay in Barcelona, and answer any questions you may have about the city.
The bike tour is suitable for all ages. You will mostly get around on bike lanes and pedestrian areas, and the bicycles are very comfortable and easy to use. What is more, Barcelona is flat and it is easy to go anywhere by bike. Whether you travel alone, with family or with friends, our tour is the best option to enrich your visit to Barcelona.
- Departure from pl. sant Jaume. Explore mysterious streets of Gothic Quarter, go to Cathedral. Visit La Pedrera and stroll around Passeig de Gràcia Avenue, one of the most important shopping areas in Barcelona, which boasts several of the city’s most important pieces of architecture.
- Reach Casa Batlló, a key feature in the architecture of modernist Barcelona. Discover the symbology hidden within the Sagrada Famila.
- Explore the Port Olympic and the ancient fisherman old town of La Barceloneta.
- Visit Las Ramblas, the Barcelona’s showcase to the world, and Columbus Monument.
- Admire the city's largest park, Cuitadella Park and the impressive Arc De Triumph.
- Return to the departure point.
Contact us now to check availability: email@example.com or 0034 935 008 226