- 135 €
- Per Person
Item added to Quote!
A fantastic journey to discover the famous Costa Brava landscape, its beaches, the terraced vineyards, and the natural areas like the cape of Cap de Creus.
Discover the Costa Brava across its different aspects: nature, culture & gastronomy.
After a typical breakfast in a terraced vineyard, and a visit and wine tasting at the Perafita Cellar, you will continue to Port LLigat.
Once there you can choose one experience between these two options:
CULTURAL OPTION: Be captivated by the magic seaside of Port LLigat and enjoy the visit to the House-Museum of Salvador Dalí.
NATURE OPTION: Feel the pleasure of sailing on a typical boat from the Cap de Creus to the village of Port Lligat.
Your trip will finish with one of the best views of Catalonia from the monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes.
- Welcome tea and coffee at the meeting point
- Costa Brava: Catalan breakfast at Alt Empordà in the middle of the vineyards
- Visit and wine tasting at Perafita Cellar
- From Port Lligat enjoy the amazing sailing to the Cap de Creus National park or Enjoy a visit to Dail's House Museum
- Lunch and visit at Cadaqués
- Visit to the Sant Pere de Rodes monastery
- Return to Barcelona
WHO SHOULD BOOK THIS TOUR?
- People who want to explore areas outside of Barcelona city
- Those who prefer a small group tour, maximum 8 people
- Those who want to travel in the comfort of a luxury minivan, able to reach areas a coach can’t
- Those who want to experience an authentic Costa Brava fishing village
- Fans of the artist Dali should not miss this tour
PRICE FROM: 135€ per person
Please contact us for your personalised quote based on the number in your group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Info at a glance
- Transportation in luxury van
- Catalan Breakfast
- Wine tasting
- Boat trip and Excursions or Entrance Ticket to Dail's House Museum depending on option chosen
Optional extra: Lunch in Casa Anita restaurant or Fisherman lunch experience: enjoy seafood lunch from the morning catch, cooked by local fisherman.
Meet at We Boutique, Passeig de Gracia, Passatge de la Concepció, 7, Barcelona 08008
Departure at 8:00 am
(July and august at 7:00am)
Barcelona was fantastic, the whole weekend was so well planned and we enjoyed every minute of it.
Thank you so much for all your help.