- 90 €
- Per Person
Item added to Quote!
A fantastic journey to discover the famous Costa Brava landscape, its beaches, and the natural areas like the cape of Cap de Creus.
Discover the Costa Brava across its different aspects: nature, culture & gastronomy.
Your trip will finish with one of the best views of Catalonia from the monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes.
- Departure from Barcelona heading for Cadaqués and Port Lligat.
- From Port Lligat enjoy the amazing sailing to the “Cap de Creus” Natural Park.
- Visit to the Magic town of Cadaqués: visit and lunch time.
- Visit to the Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery and enjoy the astonishing Mediterranean coastline view from the mountain lookout.
- Return to Barcelona.
Please contact us for your personalised quote based on the number in your group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Info at a glance
- Transportation in luxury van
- Visit to Cadaqués and Port Lligat
- Sailing along Cap de Creus
- Visit to Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery
Optional extra: Lunch in Casa Anita restaurant or Fisherman lunch experience: enjoy seafood lunch from the morning catch, cooked by local fisherman.
Pickup and drop from your Accomodation
Departure at 8:00 am
(July and august at 7:00am)
Both great thank you very much. We had about 6 people bail on the bike ride but it was actually very enjoyable, especially the first half which involved a lot of sites.
The flamenco night was fantastic – the venue was lovely and I really wish I had booked the morning for the bike ride so that we could have gone into the village as it was stunning. The food was nice as was the wine and the dancers were incredible. I’d definitely recommend a visit.
Again thank you so much for organising at such short notice.