- 90 €
- Per Person
Item added to Quote!
A fantastic journey to discover the famous Costa Brava landscape, its beaches, and the natural areas like the cape of Cap de Creus.
Discover the Costa Brava across its different aspects: nature, culture & gastronomy.
Your trip will finish with one of the best views of Catalonia from the monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes.
- Departure from Barcelona heading for Cadaqués and Port Lligat.
- From Port Lligat enjoy the amazing sailing to the “Cap de Creus” Natural Park.
- Visit to the Magic town of Cadaqués: visit and lunch time.
- Visit to the Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery and enjoy the astonishing Mediterranean coastline view from the mountain lookout.
- Return to Barcelona.
Please contact us for your personalised quote based on the number in your group: email@example.com
Info at a glance
- Transportation in luxury van
- Visit to Cadaqués and Port Lligat
- Sailing along Cap de Creus
- Visit to Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery
Optional extra: Lunch in Casa Anita restaurant or Fisherman lunch experience: enjoy seafood lunch from the morning catch, cooked by local fisherman.
Pickup and drop from your Accomodation
Departure at 8:00 am
(July and august at 7:00am)