- 55 €
- Per Person
Item added to Quote!
If you have some extra time and you have done all the sightseeing you want to squeeze in, why not spend time go-kart racing in Barcelona's premier indoor karting track?
Firstly, you decide when you want to do the karting; morning or afternoon and we will do our best to fit you in at a time that suits you. On the day, your guide will meet you at your hotel, accommodation or from the port, show you to the coach and accompany you to the karting track located approximately half an hour outside Barcelona. Once you arrive at the indoor go-karting track, your guide will sort out the insurance forms and race slots. You'll then receive a safety briefing and change into full racing gear.
This karting package includes two ten minute race sessions. The track is an impressive 500 metres including a starting grid and lots of hairpins wich make for great racing! You will have one race, then have a break, karting is more tiring than you think. Our guide will ensure you received your times so you can have a bit of friendly competition within your group. Then, know who there is to beat, you will complete session two, afterwards, your time sheets will show who is the real speed demon of the group.
At the end, you will receive a final timesheet printout which shows the fastest lap time, fastest average lap and the overall winner of the two races. You and your group will then hop back on the coach to be taken back to Barcelona in time to get ready for your night out. A high speed experience not to be missed!
The Indoor Karting has great facilities, there is a bar and restaurant that you can use following your races. You can also try our Barcelona Paintball and go-kart combo! We also offer outdoor karting in Barcelona if this is more your style!
Who should book this activity?
- Private Groups visiting Barcelona (including families, children's karts are available)
- Groups on a Cruise Ship 'Stop'
- Corporate Groups looking for a fun team activity
Contact us now to check availability : email@example.com or 0034 935 008 226
Info at a glance
- Bilingual guide
- Private return transfers
- Race gear
- 2 races and timesheet printout
What to wear
- Flat, closed-toe shoes or trainers. No sandals, heels or open-toed shoes allowed.
- Passports must be taken to the Karting Activity
- The guide will meet the group outside their accommodation, hotel, port or other pre-agreed location
- Please note: the advertised price is based on 20 people
- For a Grand Prix Format please contact us for a quote