- 43 €
- Per Person
Item added to Quote!
The ULTIMATE VIP Party Night in Barcelona.
This Barcelona Night Tour is a exclusive party concept, providing a new, chic and handsome twist to the world-renowned Barcelona pub crawl. Presently running every Friday and Saturday night, we show the participants the best of what Barcelona's nightlife has to offer.
After we welcome you with a drink at the stylish Living Club, you will experience the breathtaking view of Barcelona by night up on the Tibidabo hills. Next, you will dance with the locals in the fancy club Soho. After Soho, you can party the night away in OPIUM, the most popular and classy clubs in town. At OPIUM you will skip the long queues, moreover the entry fee is also included in the price of the Tour.
The venues you will visit are:
- Living Bar: Upscale bar and quality international menu in a sleek environment.
- Mirablau: Located halfway up Mount Tibidabo and boasts spectacular panoramic views of the city. Chill out on the outdoor lounge terrace, or hit the dance floor.
- Cafe del Mar Lounge: A push lounge club, dance with the locals
- Opium Mar: Barcelona’s most popular club is located near Port Olympic, overlooking the beach, plays house and dance music. Open until 6am, just in time to watch the sunrise.
Contact us now to check availability : email@example.com or 0034 935 008 226
Info at a glance
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation between clubs
- Welcome drink in each place
- Stunning views over the city
- Jump the queues
- Entry to Opium Night club included
- Party hosts / Photographer
Availability: Friday and Saturday nights
Both great thank you very much. We had about 6 people bail on the bike ride but it was actually very enjoyable, especially the first half which involved a lot of sites.
The flamenco night was fantastic – the venue was lovely and I really wish I had booked the morning for the bike ride so that we could have gone into the village as it was stunning. The food was nice as was the wine and the dancers were incredible. I’d definitely recommend a visit.
Again thank you so much for organising at such short notice.