- 43 €
- Per Person
Item added to Quote!
The ULTIMATE VIP Party Night in Barcelona.
This Barcelona Night Tour is a exclusive party concept, providing a new, chic and handsome twist to the world-renowned Barcelona pub crawl. Presently running every Friday and Saturday night, we show the participants the best of what Barcelona's nightlife has to offer.
After we welcome you with a drink at the stylish Living Club, you will experience the breathtaking view of Barcelona by night up on the Tibidabo hills. Next, you will dance with the locals in the fancy club Soho. After Soho, you can party the night away in OPIUM, the most popular and classy clubs in town. At OPIUM you will skip the long queues, moreover the entry fee is also included in the price of the Tour.
The venues you will visit are:
- Living Bar: Upscale bar and quality international menu in a sleek environment.
- Mirablau: Located halfway up Mount Tibidabo and boasts spectacular panoramic views of the city. Chill out on the outdoor lounge terrace, or hit the dance floor.
- Cafe del Mar Lounge: A push lounge club, dance with the locals
- Opium Mar: Barcelona’s most popular club is located near Port Olympic, overlooking the beach, plays house and dance music. Open until 6am, just in time to watch the sunrise.
Contact us now to check availability : firstname.lastname@example.org or 0034 935 008 226
Info at a glance
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation between clubs
- Welcome drink in each place
- Stunning views over the city
- Jump the queues
- Entry to Opium Night club included
- Party hosts / Photographer
Availability: Friday and Saturday nights
We used Barcelona Tours whilst on a work break, there was 11 of us and they tailored a perfect beach day package for us! We were entertained for 2 hours, 1 hour with a volleyball tournament and 1 hour paddle boarding - We had excellent organisers who kept a rowdy bunch in check but also had a laugh with us! Would highly recommend Barcelona Tours, everything from booking, invoicing, general contact and of course the activity was excellent!